12 & 12 October Amsterdam
Against Tension will be Patrick's Back from Toronto HQ seminar. He will share insights and knowledge from his stay with his mentor Vladimir Vasiliev this August 2019 with this intensive two day seminar.
This seminar will lead you through two levels of training.
1. Find tension in yourself through breathing, structure, movement, and relaxation.
2. Remove the needless tension through combative drills.
You will learn:
• How muscle tension can spread through the body, mind, and psyche and how to reverse this effect
• Ways to turn the tension in your opponent into your strength
• To transform a weapon from your cause of tension, into a tool of precise work
• How to navigate through the tension of a crowd
• And much more…
Instructor: Patrick van het Nederend
Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 October
Time: 10:00 to 15:00 hour
Cost Whole weekend
€ 45,- members
€ 75 non members
Cost one day
€ 25,- members
€ 45,- non members
Location: Combat & Health Academy Amsterdam, Velbiesstraat 6a, Amsterdam Noord.
Spaces will be limited to 25 people!.
Registration and Payment:
Registration is open! A online ticket buy link will be on this page. Your payment and ticket functions as confirmation for the seminar. If any problems with the online ticketservice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Locatie||Combat & Health Academy Amsterdam|
|Adres||Veldbiesstraat 6a, Amsterdam|
|Datum||12 & 13 october 2019|
|Tijd||10:00 - 15:00 hour|