Order tickets for
Art of Hosting Karlskrona 2017
Date: March 30 - April 2
The Art of Participatory Leadership is a 4-day residential training designed for learning simple yet powerful practices that build community, activate collective intelligence and foster individual and collaborative leadership practices that give us the capacity to navigate the complexity of our world as it is today.
This is the 8th year that an Art of Hosting training will be happening in Karlskrona. This training attracts corporate leaders, young professionals, students, social entrepreneurs and many others.
The purpose of this year's training is to:
• Explore, learn and practice collaborative means of responding to complex systemic challenges in our communities through engaging conversations that matter.
• Build individual and organizational capacity for participatory leadership across all levels of society.
• Foster a community of practice that may together find answers to the challenges we face as a global society, especially looking at the theme of this year being the deepening divisions within our society.
This year our calling question is:
How might we reach across the deepening divisions in society?
• How are we each involved in the story of difference and division and how could we change that?
• What personal and collective capacities can support me/us to bridge these divides?
• How am I called to step forward now?
You can get reimbursed 100% for your ticket until March 5, 2017. After this date it is not possible to get your money back. Send an email to the organisation team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address||Valhallavägen, 371 41 Karlskrona|
|Date||March 30 2017|
|Time||12:00 - 12:00|