Tickets bestellen voor
Masterclass for powerful pitches and striking speeches
– Do you find it difficult to come up with a powerful pitch?
– Are you great at elaborate explanations, but not so good at quick convincing?
– Can you explain ‘what’ you do or sell, but do you tend to omit the ‘why’?
– Are you looking for a way to put your core message into a striking speech?
Does this sound like you?
Then this interactive Masterclass Storytelling in Business on Friday June 21 is perfect for you!
We will deal with questions such as:
– Why is the art of storytelling important for business?
– What are the most important characteristics of storytelling?
– How to tell stories with and without words?
– Which storytelling techniques are universal?
– How to customize your story to the needs of different audiences?
Advertising and movies can help us open our eyes to effective storytelling techniques.
During the first part of this Storytelling Masterclass, we will learn tips & tricks from marketing professionals and Disney scriptwriters. We will also examine effective examples of storytelling (including simple but powerful company ‘origin’ stories) and we will share ideas and best practices in different cultural settings. On top of that, we will analyse some international marketing blunders. We can learn a lot from those mistakes.
In the second part of the Masterclass, we will examine what’s really important for you, your team or your company. We will discover your core message – and use that as a basis to develop a new, strong narrative.
During the 1-day Masterclass:
You will get to know our 6-C model which will guide you through the storytelling process, so that by the end you will have created your own inspiring story.
This will be a day full of learning, discussing, connecting and creating. You will draft and refine your personal or business story during the Masterclass. After completing the workshop, you will receive a certificate.
And as a bonus, we will review the story that you continue to develop after the Masterclass, and provide you with personal 1-on-1 feedback in a coaching call.
We welcome you in our light workshop space in the centre of The Hague, with a garden and – according to participants – a ‘Zen atmosphere’. We work in small groups and provide an open, friendly and safe environment.
Only 349 Euros (incl VAT) for this 1-day-session, including drinks and lunch.
People who have participated in one of our China Circle Meetups get a 50 Euro discount and only pay 299 Euros (incl VAT).
Date: Friday June 21
10.00 Welcome tea & coffee
10.30 Masterclass part 1: Examples, tips and tricks
13.30 Masterclass part 2: Developing your own story
16.00 Informal drinks
|Adres||Surinamestraat 38 in The Hague|
|Datum||Friday June 21|
|Tijd||10.00 - 16.00|